Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Dear God

You know I am impatient so You sent me people who stretch the little patience that I have.

You know I am a whiner so You make me experience trivial annoyances in which I can practice whining some more.

You know I am a little unforgiving so You gave me people that I feel have wronged me.

You know I am pessimistic so You challenge me with some more unfortunate events.

You know I procrastinate so You extend the deadlines I have.

There are a lot more things I can list down in which You give me chance to be what I am or what I think I am. It is just so easy to give in to impatience, the whining, pessimism and procrastination. I tend to do those things with ease. Yet come to think of it, there are a lot more things to tell you about. There are a hundred, maybe thousand, more important things to relate to you.

Oftentimes, the problem is on where or how to start. You see I used to do this – write you. Now I feel it’s a lot easy to do it back then. When I start with the address everything else follows. I can use up pages after pages of my little notebook in my tiny handwriting. It takes up a lot of words and did I tell you a lot. Even with the knowledge that You already know what I am talking about I kept on. Looking back, the practice had done me a lot of good. Maybe that is why I am attempting another Dear God again.

So did I tell you anything new? I guess not. They are all basically the same though I didn’t cover all the topics I’d have wanted. For now, this one should do. I’m not even sure if I have the courage to write the second one in here. Thanks for the courage to do the nth first here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home