Friday, February 15, 2013

-dreamy-


It is way too easy to be carried away by music, to be placed in a mood where you feel untouchable, sublime, free.  It is way too easy to lose yourself in the wonder and promise of a utopian world, a place of bliss.  Some people change.  Others do by not changing at all.  I see myself in between.  The dilemma of myself to always see this person that represents me in between.  Suspended somewhere in the middle of everything.  Having left some place but not having arrived somewhere yet.

Always in perpetual motion, continual pursuit of something elusive.  The appeal of the promise that is not quite formed yet has always been tempting.  And I have time and time again gave in to that temptation.  The lure of something indelible but wonderful has kept me captured.

I am neither practical nor grounded.  People who know me will readily agree.  I enjoy the wait.  For something only God knows what.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home